As always we would love for you to Rate, Review & Subscribe to us on your favourite podcast app.
Tell people how great we are on Twitter @monogamishpod
Send us voice messages on Anchor using the link available on the Anchor page.
- Disclaimer: Jhen does NOT apologise for any controversial shit she says in this episode. She said what she said. End
- This episode focuses more on comics and other fiction books and fanfiction. We make mention of a resources section with non-fiction works about Polyam and Non-Monog which will be up and coming very very soon.
- Can we talk about how we all know Superman and Batman have a thing with Wonder Woman or nah?
- It’s definitely canon and must be sanctioned because Batman is out here making babies with Catwoman/Talia and Superman is with Lois and WonderWoman is out here shtupping both Batman & Superman. We all know it.
- Here is the link to the fan drawing of batman/wonderwoman/superman
- Yes we know their relationships also take place in different timelines (like the SuperWonder relationship is from a timeline where he isn’t with Lois but Jhen doesn’t care)
- Wonder Woman was created by a doctor who had a wife and they had a gf and he took aspects of both of them to create this wonderful little character. We’ll be talking about the movie based on him – Dr. Marsden & The Wonder Women – on a future episode.
- Gail Simone’s Secret Six comics: Scandal Savage has a polyamorous marriage with Knockout & Liana. The wiki on this character is here.
- Kimchi Cuddles Comic Strip talks about alternative relationships like poly
- This huffpost article uses a lot of their comics for this.
- Jhen is also sorry she butchered the name
- Oh Joy Sex Toy– here are some of the comics about polyam
- Girls With Slingshots (this is a panel Sham has mentioned before) is about polyamorous relationship
- We love us some Urban Dictionary so here is the definition of the term Polycule according to them
- Katrina Jackson and Jhen kinda discussed about fanfiction in the previous episode
- Jhen has a very interesting history with fanfiction but has never written a poly one despite having written a Charmed one and an Everwood one and NO she will not tell you her fanfiction.net name.
- Jhen has MANY feelings about Harry Potter and HP Fanfiction
- This is the link to the great tweet about fanfiction
- These are a couple of the non-fiction titles that will be in our resources page
- This is a Good Reads List of some Fiction books with polyamorous relationships
- Jhen can ALWAYS take this back to Romance so here are some authors who have written this sort of romance