Episode 01-16: Kiss Me Thru Facetime
Posted On March 4, 2020
This week we talk about LDRs and some great tips and tricks to maybe keep one going.
Remember to rate, review & subscribe to us on your pod place things.
Follow us on twitter @monogamishpod
Further to this conversation, we’ll be doing an interview with a non-monogamous couple we know that is in an LDR which we will hopefully be posting before the next episode.
- LDR in general comes under fire quite a bit with people believing it will never work out
- Jhen has been in them before
- We both know people who are currently in a non-monog LDR situation
- These are the links to the articles and videos we mentions
- Psychology Today article by Elisabeth Sheff
- Jay Shetty video about LDRs in general
- Jay also has a podcast that’s great stuff if you are into that sort of thing
- Multiamory Podcast covered LDRs in this episode.
- Elite Daily has an article on Open LDRs also right here
- We are pro sharing details with your partner as long as that’s what you both want
- Managing jealousy? Check out Episode 3 of the podcast where we talk about this
- It would be great if the partners who lived closest to you were okay with you prioritising time with visiting ones. We both are on board with that.
- Tough Question: Are you only in non-monog because of the distance or if this is what you really are? Is your partner?
- What do we do about this? How do you handle it? Tweet us some answers!