Episode 01-18: It Takes a Village…Ram?
Rate, review & subscribe on your favourite podcatcher if you haven’t already.
Follow us on the twitter @monogamishpod.
Email us if you wanna talk business email@example.com
DM us if you wanna be secretive or whatever
Don’t wanna commit to the actual follow? Listen to the latest releases on SoundCloud by searching “Monogamish Pod”
We record using Anchor. There’s an ad in the episode AND we give you the option to send us a voice message using THIS link.
This week are talking about polyam families and also the “Village Ram” and gyallis mentality that exits in Jamaica.
This episode was more off the cuff with more anecdotal experiences than articles etc.
Next episode we will have an interview with a special guest to talk further about polyam families and hopefully ask him some other burning questions you might want to know.
- This week, Jhen and Sham shared personal experience about non-monog in their families.
- We also discussed this Love Don’t Judge youtube video story (Sham sent it to Jhen on Snapchat) with the throuple @pnwtriad16 talking about their journey in polyam and raising this blended family with kids.
- Jhen brought up this article in the UK’s magazine/website the Mirror from December 2019 about a mum raising her baby with her 4 male partners, one of which is the baby’s daddy.
- Jhen and Sham also discussed about their partners having babies with other people and how that would make them feel.
- See the Whoreible Decisions episode with Jet Setting Jasmine here
- Jhen also referenced 3 podcast episodes with other people talking about being polyam with kids
- Next week we have our special guest and will be discussing more info about polyam parenting and polyam families.
Re: Jhen’s Quarantine: She’s been both to France and NYC recently and so she is taking the decision to self-isolate to ensure she is not carrying COVID-19
If you don’t know wha COVID-19 is right now, you clearly haven’t been paying attention to ANYTHING in the news.
HERE is the link to the CDC website with all the info about COVID-19. Remember to check the news for your city/state to ensure you are following what’s required by law.
Until next time.