Bonus: Entanglement? (Episode 01-32)
Happy Saturday MPod Crew! (Yeah, I’m trying something and I hated it as soon as I typed it but it will stay here!)
This was supposed to be a short bonus episode to tide you guys over through the last bit of our hiatus but well…it kinda got away from us lol.
We want to big up AltPlayground for being a sponsor for the podcast and we want you guys to check them out on their website at AltPlayground.net.
As usual we big up Anchor for hosting our pod and we encourage you to check our website for all your detailed show notes.
People have been asking us what we think about the August/Jada/Will situation and we used the intro of Episode 30.5 to talk about it. This one is almost entirely about that coming on the heels of Will and Jada’s Red Table Talk.
We used Dr. Justin Clardy’s blog post and our own thoughts of course to discuss it.
We definitely want to continue the conversation with you guys on our Twitter and Instagram.
- What’s happening in our world? In no particular order
- We have some feelings about the play parties and sex clubs opening right now and people seeming to flock to them.
- Jhen hosted/moderated the Black Poly Pride “Are Black People Allowed?” event on July 11. It was super fun! (Big up Cheri & Chanee anywhere dem deh!)
- Our interview from Episode 30 (the IG Live with Delilah for DRTY Talk) is up on YouTube! Check us out on DRTY Talk with Delilah’s Youtube.
- Jhen’s solo appearance on Normalizing Non-Monogamy is out! Wanna look at an amazing picture of Jhen’s boobs while you listen to her say things? Check out Jhen’s appearance on Normalizing Non-Monogamy
- Missed Jhen’s other appearance on Normalizing Non-Monogamy with a panel of Black polyam folks talking about the State of the Union of Black Polyamorous Relationships? Click THIS link!
Follow us on our socials! We love when you interact with us on Twitter and be all over our Instagram.
Did we mention we have a Patreon? It’s chock full of bonus content just for our patrons. You wanna be a part of this. Join us today and be anything from a Friend to a Lover. :wink wink:
We love you guys and can’t wait to get back to regularly releasing content for y’all!