Episode 03-12: Eek! A Man! (Part 1)
On this week’s episode, Jhen airs part 1 of a conversation with Dennis about his journey into non-monogamy and polyamory and they go straight for the hard stuff.
This week’s episode DOES end on a cliffhanger so look out for the fun conclusion next week, April 20, 2022.
Wanna know more about our guest on this episode?
Dennis Winchester (he/him) is a cishet male in his early 40s who practices solo poly. Born and raised in Kenya, Dennis moved here for college and decided to stay. He enjoys reading (including comics), appreciating the arts, exploring new restaurants, memes, travel and collecting art supplies to eventually use one day. Dennis is also divorced and has no children.
Where can you find Dennis?
Tidbits from the episode:
- Dennis and I have several friends in common and that’s how we met! And no…we not fucking
- Dennis grew up in Kenya and has several family members who are polygamous so non-monogamous relating wasn’t new to him
- Dennis has strong views about masculinity in the US
- We did get a bit deep in this episode mentioning abusive persons being able to hide in the community and social contracts. We did not get too deep or offer any specific examples
- This episode IS a 2-parter and ends on a tiny fun cliffhanger.
Where can you find Monogamish Pod online
Where can you talk to Jhen about anything?
- Don’t forget to register for Monogamish Pod Newsletter! First edition drops on April 30th and it has some juicy tidbits. Subscribe today at monogamishpod.substack.com
- Answer the poll questions for the episode on Spotify
Support The Podcast!!!!
- Rate & Review on your favourite podcast app to make it easier for strangers to find the goodness that is Mongamish Pod!
- Apple Podcasts, Podchaser & Spotify are some great places to rate the pod
- Tell a friend & share the episodes – every like counts towards making us more discoverable and puts your friend on to some cool stuff too
- Spend some money on the pod! This allows me to keep creating amazing content while paying for the software and assistance with the transcripts and uploading old episodes to YouTube. And guess what? You can get benefits too!
- Subscribe to Patreon: Bonus episodes, photos, bloopers, special Patreon merch
- Our Merch Shop: Rep Monogamish Pod everywhere you go with a mug, tote bag, shirt or any of the other amazing offerings in the shop
- Anchor Support: You can support the pod for as low as 99c a month! Watchu waiting for?
Catch you next week!