For this week’s episode, Jhen recorded alone because Sham was unavailable but she was able to do a lovely interview with author extraordinaire Katrina Jackson to talk about Non-Monogamy and Romance. They also discussed a bit of Katrina’s upcoming work and had a bit of a laugh about wanting to be a scamming sex worker.
As always, Rate, Review & Subscribe to the pod and interract with us on Twitter. We love friends! Don’t forget to also send us your voice messages using this link and we might include them in a future episode.
- RE: Episode title; Penny Dreadfuls were what Jhen’s mom used to call romance novels when she was a kid and she does not know why because that’s not even what Penny Dreadfuls actually even were.
- In what was supposed to be a brief chat, Jhen ended up sitting with romance author Katrina Jackson for way longer to talk about her work and non-monogamy in romance
- This interview was recorded in Mid-Dec 2019 over Skype and so there will be some odd time references in there – are we in the past or the future or whatever we are, WE OUTCHEA!
- Kat’s books about non-monogamy are contained in the following series: Welcome to Seaport, Erotic Accommodations and The Spies Who Loved Me.
- The book that was referenced about the 2 guys and their gf was Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone who also wrote a very lovely dirty book called Priest which is definitely worth a read. Jhen also was thinking about Three Way Split by Elia Winters
- Here is the link for the celebs who married the same person twice
- Katrina Jackson is on twitter @katrinajax and on instagram @katjacksonbooks. See her Goodreads profile here.
Next episode, Sham is back and we are going to talk about more books and comics too. Can’t wait to chat. xoxo